T&A CONTROLLER, ACCESS CONTROLLER OR STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROLLER
Regis T has a full-color backlit 7” LCD touch screen. It has multi keypad layout support which means that the keypad layout can be custom defined.
- Can be used as an access controller, T&A controller or standalone controller
- Backlit 7” LCD touch screen (resolution: 1024 x 600 px)
- Vertical or horizontal mounting position
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events
- Operating temperature: -20 °C do +60 °C
- IP21 – suitable for indoor installation
- Dimensions: 210 x 150 x 35 mm
- Reading range up to 10 cm
Optional external reader
It is powerful enough to support additional Wiegand or protocol reader.
With great power comes great capability. Let us just name some: FLASH memory for up to 30.000 and 100.000 events, RS485 and TCP/IP communication support, accelerometer (anti-tamper alarm) and optional GSM / WiFi interface, Real Time Clock with battery back-up, etc.
The all-new Jantar-designed hardware architure is powerful but not power hungry. With power consumption 3W (in ECO mode: 4W) and operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C is really a remarkable piece of hardware architecture.
|REGIS T-1-B||In T-B box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS T-3-B||In T-B box, 13,56 MHz|
|Datasheet Regis T||Download|