PORTABLE TIME AND ATTENDANCE REGISTRATOR
Portable time and attendance registrator
Regis Z is a portable controller for registering working hours on temporary facilities in remote locations, construction sites, etc. It has a full-color 3″ LCD touchscreen, a built-in reader with reading frequencies 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz and a powerful internal memory that allows storing data for up to 30,000 users and 100,000 events. It allows you to record data in off-line mode and subsequently transfer and synchronize the recorded data over a wireless network (wi-fi). The built-in battery can be charged with the supplied wireless charger.
- Can be used as a portable time and attendance registrator
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30,000 users and 100,000 events
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +70 °C
- Wi-fi interface for wireless communication
- suitable for standard Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 73 x 143 x 22 mm
- Reading range: up to 10 cm (for 125 kHz) or up to 7 cm (for 13,56 MHz)
- Status signalization with controller buzzer signals and button color change
Wireless communication (Wi-fi)
The controller has a Wi-Fi interface which allows the transmission and synchronization of events recorded in offline mode through a wireless connection.
Low consumption and wireless charging
The portable controller Regis Z has a powerful built-in battery (1.2Ah) and a low power consumption. With power consumption 3W (in ECO mode: 2W) and operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C is really a remarkable piece of hardware architecture. The controller can be charged wirelessly using the supplied wireless charger or any charger that meets the Qi standard for wireless charging.
|REGIS Z-1-B||Regis in Z-S box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS Z-3-B||Regis in Z-S box, 13,56 MHz|