T&A CONTROLLER, ACCESS CONTROLLER OR STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROLLER
Regis H has a full-color backlit 4,3” LCD touch screen. The controller can be mounted vertically or horizontally and its keypad layout can be custom defined.
- Can be used as an access controller, T&A controller or standalone controller
- Backlit 4,3” LCD touch screen (resolution: 480 x 270 px)
- Vertical or horizontal mounting position
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events
- Operating temperature: -20 °C do +60 °C
- IP21 – suitable for indoor installation
- Dimensions: 85 x 126 x 19 mm
- Reading range up to 10 cm
With great power comes great capability. Let us just name some: FLASH memory for up to 30.000 and 100.000 events, RS485 and TCP/IP communication support, accelerometer (anti-tamper alarm) and optional GSM / WiFi interface, Real Time Clock with battery back-up, etc.
The all-new Jantar-designed hardware architure is powerful but not power hungry. With power consumption 3W (in ECO mode: 2W) and operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C is really a remarkable piece of hardware architecture.
|REGIS H-1-B||In H-B box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS H-3-BI||In H-B box, 13,56 MHz|
|Datasheet Regis H||Download|