T&A CONTROLLER, ACCESS CONTROLLER OR STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROLLER
Controller with touch screen
Regis S is a powerful access or T&A controller with a full-color backlit 3” LCD touch screen. Its keypad layout can be completely customised and it comes equipped with a built-in card reader with a 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency. The Regis S can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events.
- Can be used as an access controller, T&A controller or standalone controller
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +70 °C
- IP21 – suitable for indoor installation
- Dimensions: 73 x 143 x 22 mm
- Reading range up to 10 cm
- Status signalization with controller buzzer signals and button color change
Regis S has a full-color backlit 3” LCD touch screen. It has multi-keypad layout support and the keypad appearance can be additionally customised with the Codeks Keypad Editor application.
Built-in card reader
Regis S is equipped with a built-in card reader with a reading frequency of 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz.
With great power comes great capability. Let us just name some: FLASH memory for up to 30.000 and 100.000 events, RS485 and TCP/IP communication support, accelerometer (anti-tamper alarm) and optional GSM / WiFi interface, Real Time Clock with battery back-up, etc.
The all-new Jantar-designed hardware architure is powerful but not power hungry. With power consumption 3W (in ECO mode: 2W) and operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C is really a remarkable piece of hardware architecture.
|REGIS S-1-B||Regis in S-S box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS S-3-B||Regis in S-S box, 13,56 MHz|
|Datasheet Regis S||Download|