T&A CONTROLLER, ACCESS CONTROLLER OR STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROLLER
The versatile Regis R
The Regis R controller is a versatile device that can be used as an access controller or T&A controller. With illuminated numeric keypad the controller enables numeric codes to be entered easily. It can be used as a standalone controller or it can be included in a larger system of controllers by using the Codeks software package. Due to its large internal memory, the device can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events.
- Can be used as an access controller, T&A controller or standalone controller
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- IP54 – suitable for outdoor installation
- Dimensions: 90 x 133 x 19 mm
- Reading range up to 10 cm
- Status signalization with controller buzzer signals and color change of the bottom right buttons
With great power comes great capability. Let us just name some: FLASH memory for up to 30.000 and 100.000 events, RS485 and TCP/IP communication support, accelerometer (anti-tamper alarm) and optional GSM / WiFi interface, Real Time Clock with battery back-up, etc.
Highly resistant to dust and water
The design of the controller enables it to be highly resistant to dust particles or water droplets. Thus this controller is suitable to be installed even in dusty and humid environments.
|REGIS R-1-9||In R type box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS R-3-9||In R type box, 13,56 MHz|
|Datasheet Regis R||Download|