T&A CONTROLLER, ACCESS CONTROLLER OR STANDALONE ACCESS CONTROLLER
The versatile Regis R
The Regis R controller is a versatile device that can be used as an access controller or T&A controller. The illuminated numeric keypad enables numeric codes to be entered easily. Regis R can be used as a standalone controller or it can be included in a larger system of controllers by using the Codeks software package. Due to its large internal memory, the Regis R can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events.
- Can be used as an access controller, T&A controller or standalone controller
- Built-in card reader for 125 kHz or 13,56 MHz reading frequency
- Can store up to 30.000 users and 100.000 events
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- IP54 – suitable for outdoor installation
- Dimensions: 90 x 133 x 19 mm
- Reading range up to 10 cm
- Status signalization with controller buzzer signals and color change of the bottom right buttons
With great power comes great capability. Let us just name some: FLASH memory for up to 30.000 and 100.000 events, RS485 and TCP/IP communication support, accelerometer (anti-tamper alarm) and optional GSM / WiFi interface, Real Time Clock with battery back-up, etc.
Highly resistant to dust and water
The design of the Regis R controller enables it to be highly resistant to dust particles or water droplets. Thus this controller is suitable to be installed even in dusty and humid environments.
|REGIS R-1-9||Regis in R type box, 125 kHz|
|REGIS R-3-9||Regis in R type box, 13,56 MHz|
|Datasheet Regis R||Download|