HID® VertX® V300 Output Control Interface
The HID VertX® products provide a complete and fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for access control software host systems. The HID® VertX® V300 Output Control Interface contains 12 latching Form-C relays, which can connect up to 12 devices controllable by simple contact closures, such as logic inputs for process equipment, HVAC and elevator control panels, CCTV switchers, etc. Loads exceeding 2 A @ 30 VDC should be controlled via interposing relays.
The HID® VertX® V300 Output Control Interface features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded via the network. It connects to the V1000 through a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000 communicates with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs, by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 Interfaces, and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
- Off-normal status programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- 12 latching Form-C relays, contacts rated at 2A @ 30VDC.
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Allows complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V200.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized component.
Specifications HID® VertX® V300 Output Control Interface
Dimensions: 5.8″ W x 4.825″ H x 1.275″ D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm)
Weight: 13.6 oz (.38 kg)
Power Supply Requirements:
60 mA @ 9-18 VDCRecommended: supervised linear power supply with battery backup, input surge protection, and AC Fail and battery low contact outputs. Separate supervised, DC supply with battery back-up recommended for relay activated devices.
- RS-485 – 4000 feet (1220 m) to host using Belden 3105A, 22 AWG twisted pair, shielded 100? cable.
- Output Circuits – 500 feet (150 m), 2-conductor, using ALPHA 1172C (22AWG) or Alpha 1897C (18AWG). Minimum wire gauge depends on cable length and current requirements.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 Recognized Component for the US
- CSA 205 for Canada
- FCC Class A Verification
- EMC for Canada, EU (CE Mark), Australia (C-Tick Mark), New Zealand, Japan
- EN 50130-4 Access Control Systems Immunity for the EU (CE Mark)