HID® EikonTouch® 710 Fingerprint Reader
The HID® EikonTouch® 710 Fingerprint Reader capacitive fingerprint reader provides quick and reliable biometric authentication and is the only touch silicon FIPS 201 PIV certified single fingerprint reader on the market. The EikonTouch 710 utilizes our patented technology to capture a wide range of fingerprints and fine print details with superior image quality for a broad range of use cases. Our Digital ID Hardware Engine companion processor enables match-on-device and OTP generation in secure, dedicated hardware.
- FIPS 201 PIV certified
- Small form factor
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints
- Highly durable (> 2 million touches)
- High quality fingerprint image
- Multiple cable lengths and connectors
Designed for use with Crossmatch HID software, the HID® EikonTouch® 710 Fingerprint Reader is also available with a Software Development Kit (SDK) that provides flexible APIs to enable fast integration with a broad range of applications. Available in multiple cable lengths and connector configurations to meet your use case requirements.
Whether you are an enterprise customer or a system integrator, our biometric identity verification solutions provide a natural extension to your security system and applications.
- Image Resolution: 508 dpi
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Reader Size (mm): 84 x 33.8 x 14.3
- USB 2.0 full speed (Type A) or Micro USB (Type B)
- USB Data Encryption: AES-56 (no export restriction), AES-128 (export restrictions)
- Ingress Protection: IP 63 for moisture and dust protection
- OS Support U.are.U SDK for Windows®, U.are.U SDK for Linux® and U.are.U SDK for
- USB Data Encryption AES-56 (no export restriction)
AES-128 (export restrictions)
- On-board Data Storage 256 bytes for private data (optional)
|Datasheet HID EikonTouch 710 Fingerprint Reader||Download|